Mood Map - Pink
This Digital Download is great for 3 types of people:
1. People who have an overflow of thoughts and feelings at inconvenient times.
2. People who aren't great with acknowledging or processing their emotions.
3. People who usually vent to their friends on the phone.
I was inspired to create this book in 2018 when I noticed that I was in a mood but I couldn't figure out when it started or why I started feeling that way (let alone how to STOP it). Sometimes I could vent to friends but depending on the friend it could either be emotionally inconvenient for them to listen or they just didn't know how to help or the right words to say.
In some instances, I didn't even know I was in a mood. It was as if I was emotionally "stinking up" the room and I had no idea. It would take others bringing it to my attention for me to see it and by then my mood was intolerable even to me.
If you can relate in the smallest way to this, then you could definitely benefit from this workbook. We used questions inspired by your senses to create a map that guides you through your recent and past experiences to lead you through the scenic route of self awareness.
- Take this booklet to work when you have 30 minutes before a Monday 9am meeting and can't figure out why this particular Monday out of all Monday's is making you angry.
- Take this booklet on vacation with you when you are traveling with a new friend group and need to quickly process why the girl who uses too many napkins is randomly getting under your skin this weekend.
- Take this booklet with you to a coffee house after therapy. This is when the real work happens.
Anyway, I hope you see yourself, your heart and mind within these pages.
Enjoy the road : )
Oh, one more thing... this download can be reprinted if you use all the pages or need a few new ones.
If you love the download you will love the physical workbooks that will be available in 2023 for delivery.